Best of Nashville Yoga Deals - Jan 2018 (FREE and under $10)
New year, new goals! One of my 2018 goals is to practice more yoga- without breaking the bank! I have researched Music City high and low to put together this list of the best Nashville yoga deals that are either absolutely free or under $10.
No matter where you live, there’s a Nashville yoga deal nearby pretty much every day of the week. So, basically, there’s no excuse to not find even one hour a week to do something just for you.
Yes, YOU! You deserve it. I deserve it. We all need to “treat ourselves” with some stretching and breathing to soften that stress away. If you seek peace, self-care, and wellness- you will find it. Luckily for you, I’ve made it a little easier...
Here’s my roundup of the Best of Nashville Yoga Deals - Jan 2018:
- Nashville Parks and Recreation Community Centers offer yoga classes almost every day of the week!
Most Nashville Yoga Classes here are only $3. Select the location nearest you and click to view the Nashville Parks and Recreation schedule.
- Nashville Public Library Yes, the library!- I know, right?! Free- yes, Free yoga classes and more!
They even have a hashtag, #bewellatnpl. Check out the Be Well At NPL schedule for FREE Nashville Yoga Class locations and times.
- Small World Yoga is a 501(c)(3) that places yoga teachers in outreach areas across middle TN so that people who would not normally visit a yoga studio can still experience its mental, physical, and emotional benefits. Classes are donation-based. (Free or small $5-10 donation) Check the Small World Yoga Public Class Calendar for FREE Nashville Yoga Classes.
- Global Education Center West has FREE Yoga on Wednesdays at 6P. (Part of Small World Yoga) -No registration required, just show up on your yoga mat. Check out all of GEC's community classes.
- Shakti Power Yoga hosts a FREE Heated Yoga Class, called Karma Yoga on Sundays at 3P- Music Row location- (as part of Small World Yoga) ALSO- there are additional Community Classes Shakti offers (with a $5 donation)- check Shakti Power Yoga's weekly schedule for times.
- Steadfast & True Yoga offers a FREE yoga class on Saturday afternoon (as part of Small World Yoga). There are also a couple other Community Classes for a $5-10 donation- - check Steadfast & True Yoga's weekly schedule for times.
- Yoga Harmony is Nashville’s only Infrared Heated Yoga Studio, offering a HOT FRIDAY NIGHT date with yourself. The Nashville Yoga class on Friday at 6p has a $10 minimum donation fee (half the price of their regular classes!). Registration is required in advance.
- Core Power Yoga (Brentwood) offers a FREE yoga class the first Friday of every month at 1:30 PM. Check out their First Fridays Free Fecebook event for details.
- Last, but not least, one of my favorite yoga spots, Inner Light Yoga is featuring $10 yoga, any class for the entire month of January 2018! Check Inner Light Yoga's schedule for a variety of yoga styles, days, and times. My Pick for you Nashville Yoga Newbies-> Restorative yoga with MC Hoffner. She is my “yoga fairy.”
I believe that Yoga People = Happy People. So, let’s make the world a better place one sun salutation at a time. See you on the mat! Please feel free to add to the list in the comments below, and tell me about your experience if you try any of these Nashville yoga deals. Namaste- GA
*All classes and rates noted here are subject to change at any time. For the most accurate info, contact the yoga studios directly to confirm.