#SMCNASH Social Care Event Recap + Top Tweets!
I'm very proud of the recent Social Media Club Nashville (SMCNash) program I helped coordinate, which partnered HDI Music City and our wonderful event sponsor, Oracle, to bring the Nashville community a program on the hot topic, Social Care (Social Media + Customer Service). We gathered a top-notch panel of professionals to explore social care trends and best practices.
SMCNASH Social Care Panelists included:
- Penny Reynolds, Founding Partner, The Call Center School
- Anne McGraw, Customer Loyalty & Social CRM, Nissan North America
- Leah Mackey Schultz, Director of Social Media Operations, ACS Advertising/Xerox
- Brett Williams, Product Management Director, UL (Undewriters Laboratories)
- Christina McKeon, Product Marketing Executive, Oracle
The RSVP list was full! 200 Nashville business professionals registered for the event. We opened with a networking reception, with Oracle sponsoring an open bar and providing demos of their social products to get the conversation started.
We Trended on Twitter! One of the highlights of the event was learning that @smcnash and @oracle were among Nashville's Twitter Trending topics that evening.
We reached over 30,000 people! According to our #smcnash TweetReach Report, our conversations reached far beyond the room.
We learned a LOT about Social Care! Check out my #smcnash + HDI Music City: Social Care Storify collection of favorite Tweets from the event !